quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

Inaugurating

Hey, what's up?

So, I've just created this blog by simple will/need to share my thoughts.
Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Diego, but I'll use the nickname "Digs" here. You can call me DmL also, it's my temporary artistic name. I'm brazilian (but I'm living in Miami with my aunt for a while), I'm 17 years old and will be 18 in november, wanna be a musician (I can play the guitar, drums and bass; wanna learn keyboard, harmonica and saxophone). I created the blog Vendetta and I'm an Admin at the blog (des)Conduta.
That's all for now, the rest you'll find out later. Believe me, there's much more.

If you wanna see me drumming, you can click here and see some of my videos. These videos are kinda old, though. I can play better than that now.

So, in the next posts I'll be sharing my ideas and thoughts and I think you'll like it, even if you don't agree with it (and I bet most of you won't).


See ya.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário